I have to admit shooting music videos was always a fun for me but this weekend was hell a lot of fun with ''My bad sister'' twins that dance identical movement and sing really cool song called 'gypsy boy'
from early morning (1 pm but I was after heavy party) all the guys started to drink. ( I had a cure beer myself) . All the styling make up and hair had to be really crazy and over the top :)) it was a proper freak show the one that everyone would love !
Twins have they heads shaved on the sides and back so all what it took was just styling the tops . They had cool orange color so what ever I did was really cartoony . Their band was called 'birds of paradise' and they had some head pieces on so I just had to style fringes and backs (no crazy thoo) oh yea and there was Mad Alan really nice guy and indeed mad ! 90% of his body was covered in tattoos had all silver teeth and tongue spilt on two :- = fuck that had to be painful!
That's one of the location we were shooting :)
Birds of paradise . truly lovely girls
The next day Andi was in the house styling all the circus characters ,twins,and gypsy kids :) he had a lot of really cool hair to do because all the circus characters meant to be as crazy as possible so he done 150 cm long withe hair . blue hair proper rock and roll hair !
Well video gonna be done by end of may so you see it all :)
How was it ? (my first post I mean)
Nice blog, good job mate
ReplyDelete